As we continue to monitor the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our dental staff and patients remains our top priority.
While we navigate society’s “new normal,” our goal is to provide excellent family dental care to the Monroe, WA community while adhering to social distancing guidelines and following the outline of our in-office COVID-19 safety plan.
Our Sky Valley Dental Safety Plan
To help keep you and your family safe during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’ve implemented new safety protocols and increased the intensity and frequency of our existing health and sterilization methods. We’re working hard around the clock to keep our dental office safe, clean, and bacteria-free so you can enjoy the same quality dentistry you’ve always expected from us.
If you find yourself searching for an “open dentist near me,” look no further than our treatment team here at Sky Valley Dental. Some of the steps we are taking to protect our patients and treatment staff include:
- Requiring every dental team member to wear a mask the entire time they are working and requiring our patients to wear a mask before and after receiving treatment
- Asking our patients to come to their dental appointments alone or with only one family member if they are a minor or require assistance
- Replacing traditional waiting room protocols and having patients wait in their cars to maintain social distancing
- Providing a 1% hydrogen peroxide antiviral rinse to every patient before treatment to help sterilize and clean the mouth
- Installing air purifiers and fog sanitizers to keep our front office and treatment rooms fresh and clean
- Requiring our patients to fill out a 13-question Pre Appointment Questionnaire before receiving treatment and to reschedule their appointments if they're showing any symptoms of illness
To learn more about the extensive steps we are taking to protect everyone who visits us during the ongoing pandemic, we invite you to visit our COVID-19 Safety Plan infographic located on our website.
Schedule a Visit With Our Monroe, WA Dentist Today
Are you in need of a dental checkup and searching for a “dentist near me” in the 98272 area? Dr. Cho is accepting new patients and can happily schedule a dental appointment for you this fall. To get started, give us a call at (360) 794-5788.